What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you sign up for our mailing list on our site or fill out one of our forms. When appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name and/or email address. You can, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
- To personalize your experience and help us better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our web site based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve our customer service, in turn, your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. Your information will never be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the purpose of delivering the product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails, updates, news and other related communications.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Text to Donate
You may opt-out of the Ovarian Cancer National Alliance’s SMS correspondence or Premium SMS Services by texting “STOP” to the shortcode 20222. Text “HELP” to 20222 for help or visit www.hmgf.org/t. Messaging and data rates may apply.
If we decide to change our privacy, we will post an update on this page.