Sponsor the Alliance
Every year, 22,000 women hear the words: ‘You have ovarian cancer.’ Though these are sobering statistics, our survivors remind us there is hope. Together, we can bring awareness to ovarian cancer, increase the number of survivors and ultimately save more lives.
With your support, we can continue to offer innovative programming, resources and continue our vital work on behalf of ovarian cancer survivors. As proud as we are of the work we have done in our history, there is still so much we need to learn and do to change the course of this disease. Your support will allow us to continue to educate and service our community, as well as the thousands of lives that will be touched by ovarian cancer this year. We need your help and together, we can make a difference.
- Survivors Teaching Students: Saving Women’s Lives® - a signature program of the Ovarian Cancer National Alliance making a difference on the front lines of educating medical students.
- Signature Events - Offering special opportunities to connect with our community and support the Alliance through our Turn Up the Heat: A Celebration of Women’s Chefs Gala, Teal Gala and the Ovarian Cancer National Conference.
- Advocate Leaders - Building leaders at the local and state levels to make an impact on ovarian cancer progress and to optimize our progress nationwide.
- Advocate Conversations - a unique opportunity for numerous stakeholders to discuss issues of importance to the ovarian cancer community
- Ask the Experts Educational Series - an educational series educating our community from the comfort of their own home
- Optimizing Online Resources for Survivors - making information about ovarian cancer accessible to the growing audience visiting our website.
- 30 Days of Teal - 30 days and 30 ways to take action during September, National Ovarian Cancer Awareness month
- Top to Bottom - Educating women about some of their most personal moments-what happens at their annual well-woman visit, what their risk is for developing breast and ovarian cancer and what is “normal” for their body. More importantly, Top to Bottom gives women the tools that they need to advocate for their bodies and their health.
If you are interested in funding any of these programs, contact Molly Gascoigne at email@example.com.