Play with the best at the Ovarian Cancer National Alliance Official Pro Am
Official Pro-Am Package includes (per spot):
- One round of golf with an LPGA Symetra Tour professional at the Alaqua Country Club.
- One invitation for two to the Pro-Am celebration
- One deluxe Pro-Am gift package
- One clubhouse parking pass valid on Pro-Am day
- Two weekly grounds passes to the Tournament for the week
- Breakfast, lunch and cocktail reception on the days played
Official Pro-Am Pricing:
TEAM (3 SPOTS) – $1,500
INDIVIDUAL (1 SPOT) – $500
For further information, please contact:
Tom Kidd (757) 572-9241 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Ovarian Cancer National Alliance Pro Am will also serve as the kick off event on the road leading to the Joan Kidd, MD Ovarian Cancer Awareness Cup, a year-long competition offered in conjunction with the Alliance. The Joan Kidd, MD Ovarian Cancer Awareness Cup culminates in a National Finals tournament to be held in January 2015. To qualify for the National Finals, golfers can visit www.ovariancancer.org/golf starting April 1, 2014 to register and post a score from a qualifying round of golf at their local club. The top 132 players in the singles competition, low net and the top 66 mixed couple teams (low net best ball) will qualify for the National Finals.