Five Reasons You Won’t Want to Miss Our 15th Annual Conference
Are you undecided about attending our 15th Annual Conference: Poised for Progress? Here are five reasons you won’t want to miss this event!
1. You’ll hear from one of our nation’s youngest cancer researchers, Jack Andraka. Jack recently won first prize at the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair for his development of a quick, inexpensive test for cancer. Click here to watch a video about Jack.
2. You’ll learn about the latest in ovarian cancer research, clinical trials and quality of life issues from some of the top doctors in the field.
3. You’ll meet Miss USA 2012 Olivia Culpo, who will work with the Alliance throughout her reign to raise awareness of ovarian cancer.
4. You’ll enjoy music, dancing and cupcakes as we celebrate the progress that has been made in our first 15 years.
5. You’ll learn about ways you can be involved and make a difference for women with ovarian cancer at both local and national levels.
Online registration for the conference remains open through Tuesday, July 10. You can also register for a one-day pass. If you have any questions about the Annual Conference, please contact Elizabeth White at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 331-1332.