Our 15th Annual Conference: Personalized Medicine, Clinical Trials, Capitol Hill Visits, Birthday Cake and More
We’re just two months away from the Ovarian Cancer National Alliance’s 15th Annual Conference. Register today and secure your spot to learn about the latest ovarian cancer research, meet fellow survivors and petition Congress to support ovarian cancer programs.
The theme of this year’s conference, Poised for Progress, is woven throughout many of our conference sessions. Join us in Washington, DC, to:
- Learn how personalized medicine and molecular profiling will help women with ovarian cancer selected a targeted treatment plan
- Hear the latest news about critical drug shortages affecting cancer patients
- Explore opportunities to participate in a clinical trial related to ovarian cancer
- Celebrate the Alliance’s 15 years of service with an evening of dancing, birthday cake and tributes
- Meet with your legislators to tell them why ovarian cancer research and education matters to your family
- Take a private evening tour of our national monuments
Remember: early registration discounts end on Thursday, May 31. Don’t miss out–register today!