We are excited to announce a new tool that helps women track the symptoms of ovarian cancer. Our new Ovarian Cancer Symptom Diary App is available free of charge from this website.
The Ovarian Cancer Symptom Diary App will help you learn about the risks, signs and symptoms of ovarian cancer. This first-of-its-kind application allows a woman to track symptoms that could indicate ovarian cancer, and alerts her if she should make an appointment with her doctor for further testing.
By using the Ovarian Cancer Symptom Diary App, a woman can:
- Answer questions about factors that could increase or decrease her odds of developing ovarian cancer
- Track symptoms of ovarian cancer anywhere, any time
- Email herself a full symptom report
- Be prompted to make an appointment with her doctor if she records symptoms for 14 days in a given month
- Access and update her personal account from a smartphone, iPad or desktop computer
- Learn more about ovarian cancer and services offered by the Ovarian Cancer National Alliance
We hope this app will help women be diagnosed earlier, potentially saving their lives. Watch our four-minute video for a virtual tour of the Ovarian Cancer Symptom Diary App.